Hi Miuki,

There's definitely a bit of out of date info on Torque integration. Here's what
I've done most recently.

Torque
Which version do you have? Try:

rpm -qi torque
Name        : torque                       Relocations: /usr
Version     : 6.0.2                             Vendor: redhat
Release     : 1.adaptive.el6                Build Date: Mon 05 Dec 2016
09:33:30 PM EST

~ If that doesn't work, do: ~
/usr/bin/qsub --version
Version: 6.0.2

Where are your Torque libraries?
which qsub
/usr/bin

ldd /usr/bin/qsub
libtorque.so.2 => /usr/lib64/libtorque.so.2 (0x00007f58b8f18000)

~ or ~
rpm -ql torque | grep "\.so"
/usr/lib64/libtorque.so
rpm -ql torque-drmaa | grep "\.so"
/usr/lib64/libdrmaa.so

Environment variables
Use  the information gained above to set your environment to point to the right
libraries
export DRMAA_LIBRARY_PATH=/usr/lib64/libdrmaa.so
export LD_LIBRARY_PATH=/usr/lib64:LD_LIBRARY_PATH
export LIBTORQUE_DIR=/usr/lib64

I think the libdrmaa.so is working ok now for Torque 6, so I'll use it instead
of getting another libdrmaa.

Python
This will be a lot easier on you if you are using a virtualenv for Galaxy. This
is the default behavior on recent Galaxy builds. To use, make sure your above
environment variables are set, and then do:
cd galaxy
source .venv/bin/activate
pip install drmaa-python
deactivate

Now give Galaxy a kick and see if it works!

-Carrie