Hi everybody,

I am currently working on a galaxy visualization plugin which I would like to
share with my colleagues. As it stands, they devised a local toolshed where I
can upload my tools and which works very well for uploading tools with their
wrappers.

However, I have no idea how to upload a visualization plugin so that they can
directly install it from the admin menu.

I tried looking for answers but have not found a solution yet.

Any advice is welcome!

Cheers!