Dear Galaxy list,

I do not know if it is the right place to ask my question. I would like to
create a tool dependency package for numexpr (a python library).

I tried to do it taking examples from different tool dependency packages from
iuc for example.

I added my repository to the testtoolshed but when I tried to install it. The
directory lib/python of my tool is empty.

My repository is :
package_python_2_7_numexpr_2_6_2<https://testtoolshed.g2.bx.psu.edu/repository/browse_repository?id=23c1f7fed262740a>

The big difference I see between the one from iuc and mine is the url:

For example, for pybigwig, the URL is :
https://pypi.python.org/packages/source/p/pyBigWig/pyBigWig-0.1.9.tar.gz

For my library numexpr I could not find such a url so I put the one I thought
would be the good one:

https://pypi.python.org/packages/31/43/7777ab9535c416faabd1865453389260fdad0a23a714609c13112885009a/numexpr-2.6.2.tar.gz#md5=943f8e4be7569b1ad01b10cbaa002a5c

Thank you very much for your help,

Lucille Delisle, PhD