Hello Galaxy users,

I try to figure out how I can display a select list into a galaxy tool according to the connected user.

I have several .loc files containing the paths for custom blast databases I have created for several users (user1.loc, user2.loc, and so on). I would like the blast tool to display the specific databases for the connected user (user1 or user2).

Any idea on how to proceed ?
Regards,
Laure