Hi there

I'm trying to run Windowmasker in Galaxy and receiving the following error:

"computing the genome length
pass 1
pass 2
optimizing the data structure
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File
"/tools/software/galaxy/galaxy1/database/jobs/006/6476/set_metadata_bUlLkt.py",
line 1, in <module>
    from galaxy_ext.metadata.set_metadata import set_metadata;
set_metadata()
  File
"/tools/software/galaxy/galaxy1/lib/galaxy_ext/metadata/set_metadata.py",
line 14, in <module>
    import logging
  File "/usr/lib/python2.7/logging/__init__.py", line 26, in <module>
    import sys, os, time, cStringIO, traceback, warnings, weakref,
collections
  File "/usr/lib/python2.7/weakref.py", line 14, in <module>
    from _weakref import (
ImportError: cannot import name _remove_dead_weakref"

The usual suggested fix for this is to remove the Galaxy virtual
environment (.venv) and recreated it. I have done that but the error
persists. Galaxy is running here on Ubuntu 16.04 with Python 2.7.12. Any
advice?

Thanks!
Peter