From: SAPET, Frederic <frederic.sa...@biogemma.com>
Sent: Friday, 30 August 2019 5:52 PM
To: Sandra Maksimovic <sandra.maksimo...@mcri.edu.au>;
'galaxy-dev@lists.galaxyproject.org' <galaxy-dev@lists.galaxyproject.org>
Subject: RE: pbs-python issues

Sandra

Do you have installed DRMAA ?
https://docs.galaxyproject.org/en/latest/admin/cluster.html#drmaa<https://docs.galaxyproject.org/en/latest/admin/cluster.html#drmaa>

for us is was :
http://downloads.sourceforge.net/project/pbspro-drmaa/pbs-drmaa/1.0/pbs-drmaa-1.0.17.tar.gz<http://downloads.sourceforge.net/project/pbspro-drmaa/pbs-drmaa/1.0/pbs-drmaa-1.0.17.tar.gz>

Fred

-----Message d'origine-----
De : Sandra Maksimovic
<sandra.maksimo...@mcri.edu.au<mailto:sandra.maksimo...@mcri.edu.au>>
Envoyé : jeudi 29 août 2019 03:49
À : 'galaxy-dev@lists.galaxyproject.org'
<galaxy-dev@lists.galaxyproject.org<mailto:galaxy-dev@lists.galaxyproject.org>>
Objet : [galaxy-dev] Re: pbs-python issues

Looking more closely at the parse error, it appears that galaxy cannot find the
PBS plugin (pbs_python installed from source):

for plugin in ElementTree.parse(job_conf_xml).find('plugins').findall('plugin'):

As expected, pbs_python can happily detect my PBS installation when I run its
PBSQuery.py script. The source and python installers are noticeably different
upon inspection, unfortunately I still haven’t managed to get the python
installation working yet.

Here is my job_conf.xml:

<plugins>
<plugin id="pbs" type="runner" load="galaxy.jobs.runners.pbs:PBSJobRunner"/>
</plugins>
<destinations default="pbs_default">
<destination id="pbs_default" runner="pbs"/>
<destination id="other_cluster" runner="pbs">
<param id="destination">@other.cluster</param>
</destination>
</destinations>

Thanks,