I submitted 2 bed files for upload to Galaxy a couple of hours ago, and it
shows "the job is waiting to run."  I have never had an upload take so long.
The status page said everything was working normally with no issues reported
today.

Is there an issue with the job queue or is the system just heavily loaded?

Thanks,
Jean Jasinski