Dear all,

We would like to invite you to the European Galaxy Days, which will take
place in Freiburg (and online) from the 3rd to the 7th of October. The
event will feature talks and demos with the latest updates from the
community!

Please find all the information in the event website:
https://galaxyproject.org/events/2022-10-egd/

The registration for talks and demos closes on the 16th of September,
registration for attendance to the event will be available until the 23rd
of September.

As soon as the registration for talks and demos is over, we will publish on
the website a detailed program.

Kind regards,

Beatriz on behalf of the organizing team