Karen,

Sorry for the slow reply. There are no immediate plans to add either
BED-to-GFF3 or GTF-to-GFF3 converters to Galaxy main or the Galaxy codebase.

However, if you're working with your own Galaxy, you might encourage the Rätsch
lab to contribute their tools to the Galaxy Tool Shed
(http://community.g2.bx.psu.edu/); you could then download them from there and
install them in your own Galaxy. Alternatively, we welcome community
contributions to the Galaxy codebase, and we'd be happy to incorporate these
tools if they came with functional tests and test data.

Best,
J.