Hello Vaibhav,

Genome assembly tools are available in the Galaxy Community Tool Shed.
http://community.g2.bx.psu.edu/

Look under "Browse by category" -> "Assembly".

Tools are donated by our user community and are designed to work on local installs.
https://bitbucket.org/galaxy/galaxy-central/wiki/GetGalaxy

Hopefully this helps!

Best,

Jen