Hi Song,

We have alpha support for Tophat v1.3.0 and it appears to work fine with Galaxy's Tophat wrappers. We'll upgrade and start full testing near term.

For now, when running in a local instances, we do encourage users to try it and see if it meets their needs. Perhaps try with an uncompressed version of the same input file and see if that functions as expected or if the same error is given when used with the Galaxy wrappers?

If you want to post testing details (Galaxy pull # from bitbucket, gzip, OS version and anything else you feel is relevant) after this sort of testing, the development team will use that information when full integration testing is performed.

Thanks for using Galaxy!

Jen
Galaxy team