Hi guys,

I've asked some questions about sharing an instance but it doesn't
seem to be working the way I'm expecting (Unfortunately I'm also new
to Amazon EC2/S3 so that may be part of my difficulty).  I'm thinking
maybe if I can explain what I'm trying to do, you guys could tell me
the best way to do it:

My End Goal:

So I want to install a bioinformatics program* (and it's dependencies
e.g., R, samtools, biopython, etc) that will use SGE provided by
CloudMan.
Then once everything is configured and installed, I want to share it
with other researchers.

I'm envisioning them launching Cloudman via
http://biocloudcentral.herokuapp.com, having some method to get at my
customizations, loading their own data via SCP and then running it.

What I've Tried So Far:

I created an instance of CloudMan,
I chose the data cluster option on the first dialog.
Then I ssh'd in and installed stuff on /mnt/galaxyData
Then I clicked the share icon on the cloudman front page.
(But when I look in S3 I don't think I'm seeing the programs I
installed, and I'm not sure how my /mnt/galaxyData volume can be
shared with the sharestring.)

Let me know your thoughts.

Thanks again for the help,

-Greg

* I'm also hoping for an easy way to update the program while keeping it shared.