I have uploaded files in citsrome/  Gunner Ratch lab Galaxy instances which
allow users to use their tool. I want to either share work flow from these
instances or atleast transfer FAstq files to penn state open source
galaxy severer. Is it possible or not?

I have another question in this regard when I tried to upload the FASTq
files via web link or FTP the job is never completed. I  have tried it
couple of times. This problem is there from last couple of months. Are
there so me changes which have been implemented recently which is not
allowing me to upload the files. Indeed I have seen from last month or so
too many messages suggesting either Tophat job stuck or job is not
completed or unable to upload the file. I am not if all tehse problems are
related (storage) or not. Can someone from Galaxy team advice.