Hello everyone,

We have galaxy-dist-17d57db9a7c0 installed on our Mandriva 2009 64bit.

There are 2 big fasta files,

file A is  4.4G and file B is  3.3G

which I tried to download without success.

I've used browser download,including mozilla,IE and Chrome,also from suggestion by Jennifer: linux command: wget and curl -O.None of them work.

For file A,the downloaded file size is always 450M(9% of total size),no matter which way ( mentionedabove )I use,

For file B,the downloaded file size is 0 byte.

Following is the error report by :curl -O

curl: (18) transfer closed with 4294967296 bytes remaining to read

Any help will be very appreciated.

Allan