Hi,

Thanks for your answer, you said that a plugin for wordpress will be released
soon, do you know when ?
And do you know what kind of fonctionnality the plugin offer ? Does the
database can be the same of the one of the wordpress membership ? to have only
one database for one cvs export.
Have a good day, thanks :)

--
Jonathan Villacèque