Hi,

Le 18/05/2024 à 14:55, Johan Cwiklinski a écrit :
First, the member's status ('priorite_adh') always get exported no
matter what ( but without column header viewing with libreoffice calc).

It's an issue that exists since version 1.0.0. I've committed a fix yesterday, but it had too much impact - I've changed my mind and I just commit a new fix right now. So, current nightly build includes a fix which is not the correct one. Tomorrow nightly will include the correct fix.

Second if I don't include 'id_adh' it still get exported

Yes, that's the expected behavior.

++
--
Johan