http://groups.google.com/group/mozilla.dev.l10n/browse_thread/thread/229e402bdeca8d44

Hi localizers,

For the first time ever in the history of the all-in-one application
suite, we'll be doing a fully localized official release with L10n
builds for all major platforms when we'll be releasing SeaMonkey 2.0
Beta 1 later this month.

Please opt in for this release by following up to this thread,
referencing your locale, and the revision from your locale's
l10n-mozilla-1.9.1 repository.

Even thought he strict L10n freeze is upcoming at July 14th 23:59 PDT
only, we don't expect to see any L10n changes for the release any more
(with the slight exception of one en-US accesskey correction that
doesn't need a string ID change and so should be irrelevant to L10n).

We expect to do builds soon after the L10n repo freeze date at Thursday,
July 16th, 23:59 PDT (same as Thunderbird, by the way), but technically
we can take any opt-in up to the actual start of the builds, so better
try and post than miss the release.

We will take all locales for Beta 1 that are in
suite/locales/all-locales on comm-central, have opted in here, are green
on sea20x on dashboard and pass a fast productization check (I know, we
have never posted any firm rules for that, I'll just take a quick look
that nothing too bad is going on, so don't fear it).

If you have any questions, feel free to ask them here.

Greetings,

Robert Kaiser

--
Frco. Javier Rial Rodríguez

Técnico
Centro de Referencia e Servizos de Software Libre  www.mancomun.org
Avda. de Vigo, s/n Campus 15705    Santiago de Compostela (Galiza/ES)
Tel/ Fax: (0034) 981 569 810/ 981 594 616        <fjrial at mancomun.org>