Re my earlier e-mail I've solved the problem by repopulating the
combobox at the end of the Button_Click() subroutine.
However I have another question. If I create a combobox with:
DIM hComboBox AS ComboBox
hComboBox = NEW ComboBox ( Frame1 )

it doesn't accept any events ie hComboBox_Change()

but if I create a comboBox by using the toolbox it will. Why is this or
am I doing something stupid (again!) and missing something simple?

John