[EMAIL PROTECTED] ha scritto:
> Am Mittwoch, 3. September 2008 10:56:37 schrieb [EMAIL PROTECTED]:
>
>> Hi List!
>>
>> I've written a kind of library, where I droped my standard routines. At the
>> moment, I have to compile this class every time with my projects.
>>
>> Is there someone on this list, who can tell me, what I have to do, to
>> compile the library separately and how I can get access to the methods in
>> the library, when I want to use them in my project?

When you speak about "compile this class every time", I think your
libray is a gambas source code. If it is so, then you can not compile it
separately; you can make instead a component and export it (by the
clause EXPORT), and create an executable which can be later reused every
time you want (by specifying it in the "components" page of the project
properties). More info about this, if you want.

If you are not talking about a gambas source code, then more infos are
available, if you want - but specify better the situation. I suppose it
is the first case, thought.

Regards,
Doriano Blengino