Stefano Palmeri ha scritto:
> Il lunedì 8 settembre 2008 22:50:26 Stefano Palmeri ha scritto:
>> I've this code and I want to filter all not-digits from an
>> alphanumeric string.
>>

>> PUBLIC SUB Main()
>>
>>   DIM sAllChars, sSingleChar, sFiltered AS String
>>
>>   sAllChars = "1,2,A,B,C,D,é,é,a,x,ç,5,7,G,°,§,$,&,£,1,2,3,4"
>>
>>   FOR EACH sSingleChar IN Split(sAllChars)
>>
>>     IF sSingleChar LIKE "[^0-9]" THEN
>>       CONTINUE
>>     ELSE
>>       sFiltered = sFiltered & sSingleChar
>>     ENDIF
>>
>>   NEXT
>>
>>   PRINT sFiltered
>>
>> END
>>

>> but the result is "12ééç57°§£1234". It seems that LIKE gets confused by
>> some special chars. I don't know whether this is a bug or something else.
>>
>> My Gambas version is 2.7.0
>>
>> Saluti,
>>
>> Stefano Palmeri
>>

> p.s.: my english is not perfect, so to be clear, I expect
> this result from previous code:
>
> 12571234
>
> Saluti

It's the "^" character that seems to have some problems, because if you
invert your test and do the string adding when the test is true (when
the char IS in the interval 0-9), everything goes correctly and you get
the right result:

  IF sSingleChar LIKE "[0-9]" THEN
    sFiltered = sFiltered & sSingleChar
  ENDIF

Gives 12571234

P.S:
Gambas 2.8.2

--
Ciao.
Leo.

Web: www.leonardomiliani.com
E-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Scegli software opensource - Choose opensource software

Co-fondatore di Gambas-it.org
Il sito di riferimento della comunità italiana degli utenti di Gambas
www.gambas-it.org