Shouldn't be a problem. What you need is an array that takes the list
contents, then you give Edit the list and set TRUE or FALSE for the edit
property of the listbox control. This is my little trial example, "ls"
is the array here, "tb" is my tableview in the program which I used for
the experiment. To make it easier, I put it into the Click event. In
practice, I would rather use double click or so...

  PUBLIC SUB tb_Click()
  DIM ls AS NEW String[]

    ls.Add("eins")
    ls.Add("zwei")
    ls.Add("drei")

    tb.Edit(ls, TRUE)

  END

This is just meant to say "now I would save if this was a real
application" :-)

  PUBLIC SUB tb_Save(Row AS Integer, Column AS Integer, Value AS String)

    Message.Info(Row & "::" & Column & "::" & Value)

  END

Rolf