> Which GUI component do you use?

 GTK, I tried to switch it to QT, and problem gone!
 Is switching GUI component legit thing to do, or can I mess up my code with it?
 This time everything ok, but with real project... maybe I'm just
having M$ nightmare
 induced paranoia...

 Anyhow the problem is GTK component, and I noticed an other problem too.
 GTK is about 40 times slower when talking about Draw.Picture() !!

Jussi