After testing this, I do have a question though.

My forms have objects like treeviews, listboxes, etc which get
populated by running external functions.
So, when I implement your example into my project, the navigation
works perfectly, My forms however do not.

My content shows up only when I'm going though it the first time
around. if I click the back button, and navigate my way back and
forth, my forms are displayed, but the objects are mot populated.

How can I fix this?