Hi!

I'm using Gambas3 revision 1885 and Qt.

I noticed that ListView horizontal scrollbar is missing!
No matter how long text. Vertical scrollbar is working.

Then question... or something to wish list.
Is it possible to determine order of which is first in line, picture or text?
I'd like to use status symbols (urgent, broken, done, etc.), and they
should be last, not first.
See attachment. In my opinion it's little messy in that way.

Jussi