Once more, if I understood you correctly:
1.) If I make translations into different languages, during the compilation
time it will pack them all into .RPM or .DEB or source package, and when
installed, it will use the system language if available, or the English. Is
it correct?

2). I can use a command System.Language="hu_HU" to switch to the Hungarian,
then in another line System.Language="en_EN" to get back the English?

Am I right?
Csaba