Home use the draw cmd.
Each object has it's own x,y position. see the example below

IF Printer.Setup() THEN RETURN 'You need to set up your printer first.

Draw.Begin(Printer) ' Initializes the draw
Draw.Text(TextArea1.Text, 200, 200) ' Prints the contents of a TextArea in the
upper left hand corner
Printer.NewPage ' Prints a new page
Draw.Foreground = Color.Red
Draw.Rectangle(500, 200, 32, 32) ' Draws a small red rectangle
Draw.End ' Then send page to the printer

This example is in the help files.
have a look to get a better feel .Goto the gtk.ext or qt.ext find the 'Draw'
object.

For a preview change the object of the draw command to a drawing area.

Steven