Am Samstag, den 18.04.2009, 22:16 -0700 schrieb phohammer:

> jbskaggs wrote:
> >
> > Try just unclicking the gb gui and gb gtk and click QT you shouldnt have
> > to  rewrite the whole thing.
> >
> > JB SKaggs
> >

> I tried it and it still won't run the dialog box - I only have these
> components enabled now:
> http://www.nabble.com/file/p23119747/onltgb_gbform_gbqt.png
> onltgb_gbform_gbqt.png

Salut,

please start the IDE by typing gambas2 in an Terminal

and enter this _new  sub into FMain.class

PUBLIC SUB _new()
   ME.Center
END

at least, while debugging it (f8) you should, and you Form will be
center on the screen.

If you don't reach the _new sub, close the IDE and look if there are
Errors written in the Terminal

Something you also could do is to create a source archive package (
Ctrl+Alt+A or /Project/Make/Source archive) and send it to the list.

--
Amicalment
Charlie