With gb.gtk, I cannot scroll gridview by mouse wheel
if some hidden row (gridview.rows[].height = 0) exist.

I attached small project to check it.

When you click Button1, then even rows are set as hidden.
Scroll bar works, but cannot scroll with mouse wheel
even though mouse pointer is in the gridview.

It works fine with gb.qt.

I'm using gambas-2.12 with gtk+-2.16.1 and qt-3.3.8

Best regards,

--
Kazutaka HARADA