Just a thought, there now seems to quite a few programmers here doing
projects in one form or another. Witch is fantastic. Is there a site for
us to download and test each others projects?

I.E my thoughts would be

Download binaries for for project pre-complied.
To test for
        1.ease of installation.
        2. Ease of use.
        3. Documentation usefulness.
        4. Program functionality. (I.E works as expected. Thought is should
have something. etc.)
        5. Crash/security testing. I.E through rubbish at it and see what
happens.

The main goal would be to get our software ready for deployment and
would provide and environment where we can get our projects faster to a
stable point.

If there is already this somewhere please tell.

Any thoughts?