Ok. My test on svn rev 1964 reveals success. So it is fixed.

I will wait for the official 2.13.1 to build again because this is the
official package for our distro.

But again... it seems fixed in svn now... make succeeded

On May 18, 2009 10:18 AM, "M0E Lnx" <m0e....@gmail.com> wrote:

Running test right now... on rev 1904. Will report back in a bit

> > On May 18, 2009 10:16 AM, "Stefano Palmeri" <rospolo...@tiscali.it>
wrote: > > Il lunedì 18 mag...

> > Il lunedì 18 maggio 2009 16:23:25 M0E Lnx ha scritto: > > > I'm trying
to upgrade to 2.13.0 and ...

> > Ok. I'm going to test it. > > Stefano

Crystal Reports - Ne...