Sir it will be a very excellent piece of work if u have the latest
gambas-debians for ubuntu and debian.

Pls, if it is possible, put these for easy/direct download on the gambas
website server.

Because Hardy is a LTS, so I prefer to use it over the latest version. It
will be a lot of help for me and other users.

Still I wish if we could get direct binary/shell installers/upgraders.

Thanks a lot.

Best Regards

Khurram