Hi,

I finally created a list of pages in the wiki, one for each application. You
can see it there:

http://gambasdoc.org/help/app

An application named ABCD has its page at http://gambasdoc.org/help/app/abcd
and its screenshot at http://gambasdoc.org/help/app/abcd/:screenshot

Check that the information I have entered for your application is accurate.

And feel free to add your own applications, provided that it is more than ten
lines of code, and that you respect the same page layout as other ones!

Best regards,

--
Benoît