> Hi,
>
> I'm building a web application, but its currently a pain to debug the
> scripts. Everything is working fine (Apache and etc) and file permissions
> are okay, but a pesky line in my script is throwing a file not found error,
> and I cannot find which one. This is the output catched in apache's
> error.log
>
> MMain._PrintPage.45: #45: File or directory does not exist
> 0: MMain._PrintPage.45
> 1: MMain.Main.6
>
> How do I find out which line number is the offending line? 45 and 6 don't
> relate to any lines in my script file.
>
> Thanks.

Mmm, it is not practical.

You can do that to see the generated code:

$ gbs3 -v -c /path/to/my/page

It will verbosely recompile the page.

Then you may be able to find the line #45 in the _PrintPage generated
function.

A better solution should be found. Maybe some sort of annotation inside the
generated code, so that you can get the line number of the original file
inside the error message... I don't know at the moment.

Benoît