Hi, I'm a bit Gambas newbie, - I've been using Python.

One thing I'm looking for in Gambas is something like the python "pickle"
functionality.

Does anyone know if this functionality is available?

Thank you.
   Peter.
Find local businesses and services in your area with Yahoo!7 Local. Get started.

Find local businesses and services in your area with Yahoo!7 Local.
Get started: http://local.yahoo.com.au