Benoît Minisini ha scritto:

>>> I didn't change the behaviour of gb.qt because of gb.gtk. Mouse events
>>> must be always raised, whatever the value of the Enabled property.

Why? Why should mouse events "be always raised"?

>>> Regards,
>>>
>> Ok understand now.
>>
>> I have to change my code a bit to not run into trouble then when a user
>> clicks the disabled control...
>>
>> Regards,
>> Ron_2nd.
>>

> Apparently having the same behaviour in gb.gtk than in gb.qt is impossible.
> You cannot catch events in gb.gtk before they are processed.

I am not really sure, but it seems to me that it is possible.
Documentation is very poor (disgusting, I could say), but it seems you
can connect to events at several stages, and even do the event cycle
yourself. Complicated matter, anyway.
> So I think you will be pleased :-), I have to do the contrary: prevent a
> disabled control to raise *any* event in gb.qt.
>
> Regards,

Doriano Blengino

"Listen twice before you speak.
This is why we have two ears, but only one mouth."