On Wednesday 16 September 2009 20:31:24 M. Cs. wrote:
> No, I still can't figure out, how to have scaled an item at the same time
> in two directions. I've managed to have them scaled whether horizontally or
> vertically. From the point of mathematics that makes no sense. Would it be
> possible to count the position of each item from the upper left edge of the
> form, and to work with vectors? To enlarge on shrink them according to the
> proportional change in form's width and height.

Not sure why you are struggling so hard with this as gambas does all the work
for you without need for any code.

Could I suggest you put the controls you want on a form, describe how you want
them to behave, and go to project make source archive and mail it to the list,
and someone can take a look, make it do what you want, and send it back.

Regards

Ricahrd