By adding a "clear internal html cache" feature to the wiki, I made a mistake
again, and erased all images stored in the wiki. :-(

Hopefully, I have saved the database, but it was a few weeks ago, so all
images inserted in the wiki after 26 Jul 2009 are lost!

I'm really sorry for the inconvenience. I hope that there are not too many
lost images...

Benoît Minisini