Hi,

I want to send mail throug my program but I'm unable to use a attachement.
The vTo, vSubject and vBody are filled in correctly in Thunderbird, but
in vAttach I put the path to a jpg file and Thunderbird do not attach
the file.
If I Try to put an incorrect path in vAttach, I get an error form Gambas
as expected.  Is it the fault of Gambas, my code or Thunderbird?

PUBLIC SUB btVersturen_Click()
  DIM vTo AS NEW String[]
  DIM vSubject AS String
  DIM vBody AS String
  DIM vAttach AS String
  Desktop.SendMail(vTo,,, vSubject, vBody, vAttach)

I work with gambas 2.8 in Ubuntu 9.04 and QT
(GTK gives the same result)

I tested with evolution as my default email program, but I get an error
from evolution.  Evolution seemt to replace all the '/' with '%2F'.
I don't know if Thunderbird does the same.  Thunderbird gives no error
(but no attach either).

--

*Vriendelijke Groeten*

*Johny Provoost*