Even after reading the docs sometimes, I don't understand the Event Loop.

I try to load many pictures, which takes some time. So I put a "WAIT 0.1" (or
0.5 or...) into the code to let the user do
something in the meantime. Works ok.

But if I open a second window (e.g. a dialog for some task, or a help window),
- if I use "Show", the process in the 1st window runs on, the 2nd window opens,
but doesn't react until the process in #1 is
done.
- if I use "ShowModal" (which would be good for a dialog window), the whole app
is blocked. No reaction to nothing.

Is this because a 2nd window is a class and not an object? ("During this loop,
it will process any events raised by any object")
If yes, is there any possibility to work with a 2nd window, reacting while the
1st one is busy?

Ok, I could try to build a "window" with a panel and some buttons in FMain that
is made visible..., but... not very nice...

Thanks, Matti