Dimitris,

I understand you said and think the same, but if you're programming software
for a customer you only want it run and I think qt components in gambas got
less bugs than gtk+. Benoit said is more difficult for him to program in
gtk+ than QT althoug he also said he's thinking to continue gtk+ componets.

I remember some months ago I found a bug in gtk+ component (Option box was
no able to change to 3rd state), I said to Benoit and in less than a day was
fixed. It was amazing fast, but at this point I preferred to change to qt
componets (in qr works fine at the first). Now I'm deploying my fiveth
gambas application in a customer server (on before I used to deploy my VB
apps in Citrix enviroments but now I use gambas + FreeNX) and I havent any
problems with my apps with qt components.

Please note it's only my opinion.

Regards,
Ricardo