Vassili,

It's not going to work
#1 cause you're defining a dynamic array with no apparent bounds

#2 it's going to create a synchronization problem that way
because if rsThesi!AA is an autoincrement field (unless I'm
guessing wrong) and if you delete and add a row then things
tend to get a bit messy

I am not sure if there is such a property but if there is something like

rsThesi.Count in your loop do this

FOR iD = 0 TO rsThesi.Count -1
  $alblTime.Add(NEW Label(ME))
  $alblTime[iD].Background = Color.Red
NEXT

and iD should be the same type as rsThesi.Count
(if not you might get an error)

I hope this works for you and I hope I helped

Regards,
Dimitris