> Hey guys,
>
> I know that in gambas server pages there's #USE that allows us to use
>  gambas components.
>
> Is there something similar to PHPs include statement to be able to use
> classes and modules?
>
> and when making modules and classes for server pages are there any changes
> we need to make
> or points we need to be careful of?
>
> Thanks in advance
>
> Regards,
> Dimitris

If you need the same structure as a Gambas project, do not use gambas server
pages. Do a real gambas project instead, compile it, and use it as a cgi
script server.

Gambas server pages were made to see if it was possible to use Gambas as a
scripting language, and as HTML generator. But frankly, this is not the right
thing to do if you want to do serious work.

Note that it is not a problem if the size of your final Gambas CGI script is
several megabytes, as the different parts of the executable are loaded only
when used.

I want to release Gambas 3 with ASP-like page support integrated in the IDE.
But I have no time to develop it as fast as I want. Anyway, this is the way I
want to develop web applications in Gambas. I don't want to do the PHP way at
all!

Benoît Minisini