I forgot to mention that there are some pathes hardcoded in the source
which you need
to modify, or even better patch it to make those settings configurable. :)

regards Hartmut

--
Hartmut Eilers                          <hart...@eilers.net>
Dorffer Str. 53                           http://www.eilers.net