Hi,
I'm having problems with the XML-RPC component.
The same piece of code (and actually the compiled program too) works fine in one computer an gives an error in another.

System where it works: Ubuntu 9.10 32bits
System where it fails: Ubuntu 8.10 64bits
Both systems have the same Gambas version: Gambas 2.17 (revision 2415)

With exactly the same XML, the RpcStruct that the RpcClient.Call method returns is alright in one of the systems but in the other, all its dataType are incorretly set to xStruct, and so I always get "Type mismatch: wanted XXX got RpcStruct instead" when trying to use the "Value" property.

Is it a bug in the component? Does the component relay on a system package that is broken in one of my two systems? If so, which one?

Thanks!
Toni

P.S. Maybe it's already "doable", but I think that it would be really nice if there was the possibility of "stepping into" the Gambas components code while debugging an application.