2009/11/29 Benoît Minisini <gam...@users.sourceforge.net>:

Le bug est mort. Vive le bug!

> Did you do exactly something like that?

I completely removed the original gambas and all the older source for
2.17 then followed the standard install instructions. It is now
working fine; thank you very much for your time on this.

> Otherwise, you should learn a bit what is subversion and what configure
> scripts are, if you don't know yet.

I'm getting there. Charlie kindly sent me his scripts so I'll look at
modifying those for future use.

Hey, Charlie, thank you too.