I'm hoping that I've just overlooked something really obvious and stupid, but
am stumped (perhaps it's the four beers...). I'm receiving the error message
"Unknown symbol 'Init' in class 'Net'" while trying to call a procedure from
a different module. Here's the basic program flow:

(1) Startup module "Startup" runs first on program execution, then calls the
"Main" procedure in the "Server" module.
(2) Module "Server" then calls the procedure "Init" contained within module
"Net" (Net.Init).
(3) GAMBAS raises the previously-mentioned error.

What's strange is that the Startup module can successfully call Server.Main
and Client.Main, both of which are procedures in different modules. The
Client module however can't seem to call procedures from other modules. In
Project Properties I do have "Module symbols are public by default" set to
Yes.

I've posted the project up at:

http://www.eightvirtues.com/misc/Sanctimonia.tar.gz

Any ideas? I'm using GAMBAS 2.17.0 compiled from source. Thanks all.

-----
Kevin Fishburne, Eight Virtues
www:  http://sales.eightvirtues.com http://sales.eightvirtues.com
e-mail:  mailto:sa...@eightvirtues.com sa...@eightvirtues.com