Alessandro Rinaldi a écrit :
> Hello,
> I'm new into the ML: my name is Alessandro, I'm 16 and I'm from Italy.
> I'm developing a radio automation software for Linux. Its scope is no
> to be more powerful than others, but just to be simple and useable by
> a human :)
> I translated the project using the Gambas translation tool, and I'd
> like to add a menu where the user can select its language, but I can't
> find a function to load the language.
> How can I do this?
> Thank you very much!

Come vai regazzo?  You don't have to do that: languages are linked
to locales; all you need is translations files and they're
automagically loaded depending on the user's locale.

If you wanna "fill" the translations files go to menu:
Project > Translate
then first add the language(s) you want, then fill the strings.

The tremendous advantage of GB is you can translate everything:
put your translatable strings between parenthesis and they'll appear
into the list :)

ie:
Suppose you have: PRINT "my test " & myvar & " is unilanguage"
Rewrite it as:    PRINT ("my test ") & myvar & (" is multilanguage")

JY
--
The reason they're called wisdom teeth is that the experience makes you wise.