Hi,

Is there any option to hide some of the tabs of a tab control? For different
users I wish to show different information (depending on their right) but I
don't know if I may make invisible or not enabled some of the tabs.

Another quesion: can I change the order of the tabs (in design time)?

Thanks,
Robi