Attached is a screenshot of what I'm talking about.  I've tried both GTK
and QT toolkits, and it seems to do the same thing with both.  Shouldn't
the entries "jump" from one to the next, and not let you stop anywhere
in-between, as is shown in the screencap? Any ideas? I'd prefer a combo-box, but I need to be able to keep track of a "hidden" index value that goes along with each selection in the list.

BTW, Benoit, you've rekindled my interest and joy in programming with
GAMBAS.  It's the best present I've gotten in a long time.  Thanks.

--
Bill Richman - Lincoln, Nebraska
Tilter at windmills, maker of pies in the sky, & curmudgeon

<<inline: Screenshot-Garden Manager.png>>