I have a module called "env"  that "holds" three system wide objects
(CurrentUser, CurrentProject, CurrentSystem).  Lots of forms access and use
these objects (Login, FMain etc etc).

I am trying to signal an unknown number of listeners when one of these
objects changes, for example is the user changes to another "project".  But
modules cant raise events.

I don't want to raise the event inside the objects classes (e.g.
CurrentProject is an instance of Project) as ... actually I don't know why,
but it seems wrong (the object itself doesn't know it's changed).

I am having trouble coming up with a solution.  Can anyone suggest a
solution or a workaround?

tia
bruce